Cottage & Villa Booking Terms:
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to stay in Lake Pleasant Cottage.
- Check-in time is 12:00 pm (Indian Standard Time) and check-out time is 11:00 am (Indian Standard Time). Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the Lake Pleasant Cottage might charge you extra for it.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any Lake Pleasant Cottage services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The Lake Pleasant Cottage will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the Lake Pleasant Cottage. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The Lake Pleasant Cottage reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Lake Pleasant Cottage will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the Lake Pleasant Cottage due to the aforesaid reason.
- The cancellation charges according to the number of days before check-in date are as follows:
|Number of days before check-in ||Cancellation fee per booking
|> 7 days ||100% of price refunded|
|2-7 days ||50% of price refunded|
|< 2 days or no show ||No Refund|
- We accept cancellation requests through phone. However Lake Pleasant Cottage cancellation charges for such offline cancellations may be higher.
- Only those cancellation requests, which are made by phone to our customer support team, shall be entertained.
- Lake Pleasant Cottage doesn't support cancellations online (website). We accept cancellation requests only offline.
Modifications & Refunds:
- Lake Pleasant Cottage doesn't support booking changes and modifications online (website). We accept amendment request offline by phone and email.
- The period of stay can be extended by calling our customer support team and paying the additional cost.
- The period of stay can be reduced, but there will be no refund.
- The number of travellers or rooms can be increased by paying the additional cost. But, there will no refund when reducing the number of travellers or rooms.
- The period of stay can be preponed or postponed based on the availability of inventory and will be treated as amendment. Cancellation policy may apply based on case to case booking.
- The room type or category can be changed. If the room changed is of lesser value than the originally booked, there shall be no refund in the difference. If the room changed is of higher value than the originally booked, the difference amount needs to be paid.
- The booking cannot be transferred from one homestay to another. It will be treated as a cancellation and a fresh booking need to made.
- The booking cannot be transferred to another name. Primary guest name change is not allowed and will be treated as Invalid Information from user.
- We take at least 14 working days to process refunds.
Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
Right To Cancellation By Lake Pleasant Cottage In Case Of Invalid Information From User:
The User expressly undertakes to provide to Lake Pleasant Cottage only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the User would vitiate this agreement and shall disentitle the User from availing the services from Lake Pleasant Cottage. In case Lake Pleasant Cottage discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, Lake Pleasant Cottage in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the User(s), including cancellation of the bookings, etc. without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, Lake Pleasant Cottage shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of booking or services. The User unequivocally indemnifies Lake Pleasant Cottage of any such claim or liability and shall not hold Lake Pleasant Cottage responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by Lake Pleasant Cottage for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include Lake Pleasant Cottage denying/cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.